Kickoff Roundtable Discussion: The “Business” of Privacy
During this opening kickoff session, we engaged the audience in a thought-provoking discussion that explored how the “business” of privacy is shaping the direction of corporate business operations to drive revenue, maximizing customer relationships, and opening the door for global market expansion opportunities. Our diverse panel was comprised of senior privacy officers, and marketing and business executives at leading innovative organizations who shared how they have approached the conversation surrounding privacy by utilizing targeted digital content, data analytics, mobile, social and multi-channel retailing to become impactful not only within their business but also within their respective market sectors.
- Keith Enright - Legal Director, Privacy, Google Inc.
- Debra Farber - Sr. Consultant & Product Manager, TRUSTe
- Timo Laaksonen - F-Secure
- Rick Fant - North America, Board Chair, MEF
- James Koenig - Faculty Facilitator, Columbia University
- Moderator: Dean Forbes - Co-Lead, Commercial Privacy Practice, Booz Allen Hamilton