Privacy impact assessments (PIAs) are the backbone of a great data privacy management program, and according to recent research, the average company conducts 59 PIAs per year. There are a wide variety of assessment types, however, and for many companies little clarity exists around which type best fits their organization’s needs and how to efficiently utilize them.
Join us to hear insights on how top global companies are using PIAs from the TRUSTe 2015 Privacy Assessment Benchmarking Study and how PIAs can benefit your organization. This panel of experts will discuss how they are using privacy assessments, some of the challenges to be faced and what strategies you can use to overcome these obstacles.
What you’ll take away:
- How to evaluate your privacy management processes
- Insight on what other organizations are doing with PIAs
- Tools to identify gaps and to report to management confidently on the status of your privacy program
- Abhishek Argawal, Chief Privacy Officer, Baxter International
- Nina Barakzai, Group Head of Data Protection & Privacy, BSkyB
- Debra Farber, Senior Privacy Consultant and Product Manager, TRUSTe
- Tom Widgery, Director of Privacy & Information Security Governance, SVB Financial Group