Is your IT team driving information risk strategy, or is it being driven by new technology used across your organization? How do you divide and conquer risk and data governance across disparate teams and tools? How do you define information risk? In this webinar, speakers will answer these questions and more as they explore the modern challenges of information risk, and the oversight systems necessary for the enterprise-wide management of it. They’ll share insights and best practices on how to strike the balance between instituting protective measures, responding to threats and providing assurances that risk is under control.
- Matt Kelly, editor and CEO, Radical Compliance
- Debra Farber, Privacy Consultant and former Sr. Director, Global Public Policy, Visa
- Bennett Borden, Chief Data Scientist and Chair, Information Governance Group, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- How to define “information risk” in a way that lets companies define systems and solutions to tame it;
- How to assign ownership of information risk and governance across the IT, operations, compliance, and legal departments; and
- How modern technology, and corporate IT strategies, can drive information risk and your response to it.